Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Monday, February 06, 2006

3 Month Anniversary!!!

2nd Feb 06 is e 3 mth Anniversary for My Dear, Devona & me! So many things had happened durin' these 3 mths.. The annoucement, the parent mtg session durin' CNY, the frens gathering session, the 1st overseas trip, the sad moments arise fr misunderstandings & other issues, the happy moments tat we hv shared, the place tat we hv visited, so many many more.. We seem to hv been together for very long, yet we r oni 3 mths into tis relationship & we actually still hv many things tat we nid to hv common understanding. Is always easy to start a relationship bt to maintain it, it really nid to take a lot of "Muo Lian" & continual learning & understanding of each other. I am still learning even nw! At least I realised tat all gals r e same, they always dun mean wat they say. Even though they say no, bt in their heart is yes! & as e relationship develops, e expectation fr each other oso increase! Even though it was nt an issue initially! Is gd tat all these had been ironed out, talked it out before it get too..! I hv nvr been so serious in a relationship before so I really cherish tis relationship & I wan it to hv a happy outcome! If I can at least maintain or better still improve, I'm sure e future is definitely bright for us!
On tis special day, we went to e turQuoise Room in Gillman Village to hv our romantic dinner on a comfortable sofa! We noe of tis dining place when we went to Otori e last time round. We oredi "Biou" tat sofa at tat time! Tis restaurant is very new; they hv oni started their operation abt 1 & 1/2 weeks ago! They oso had another outlet in e East. The service is gd given tat it is a new place & nt many patrons, probably becos is new. The service is top class, e air is clean & fresh becos we r seated juz facing e plantation. Is almost like we r holiday in some getaway resort! Really relaxed & we really took our time to hv our meal becos it was really very comfortable! When we supposed to leave tis place, here comes e Surprise! I actually prepared a gift for my Dear, Devona! She totally nvr expected it! I gave her a hairdryer! Nt really a "normal" kinda gift bt it is really something tat she doesn't own & e Poem tat I wrote in conjection wif tis gift, make it extra more meaningful! She was close to her tears & me too, as I was touched too when I saw tat she felt touched! I am nt a very expression guy so I really hope she cn feel my Love for her is genuine by all tat I had done so far. Maybe sometimes she feels tat I dun really Love her as much as she wan bt I hope tat when she saw e things I gave her, e poem I wrote for her, e blog tat I hv wrote, she cn feel tat my Love for her has & will nvr diminish! It will oni grow stronger! My Dear Devona, ur honey loves U Always & Forever! :)

posted at 12:00 am by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

Chinese New Year Edition! Is e Year of e Dog!
Romantic Dining Place (Part 2) & Others..
Romantic Dining Place (Part 1)
Selamat Hari Raya Haji
2 Month Anniversary!!!
Our 1st New Year Celebration together!!!
Our 1st X'mas together!!!
Siglap..a place tat holds great memory for us!!!
My Early Christmas gift for...Devona of course!!!
1 Month Anniversary!!!



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com