Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Sunday, January 08, 2006

2 Month Anniversary!!!

02/01/06(Mon): Our 2 mth Anniversary!!! Devona & I hv been 2gether for 2 mths liao! Seem short bt actually, wif so many things tat had happened since, e progress of our relationship is almost equivalent 2 wat most ordinary couples would hv progress after 2-3 yrs! & we still feel our time 2gether is always nt enough even though we c each other almost everyday! The speed of our story is movin' so fast is like u r watchin' TV drama tat is showin' everyday! So..hw did we celebrate tis special occasion? Hmm..certainly it was a memoriable one! ;p

I met her early at her place 2 go 4 breakfast 2gether. We oso went 2 get some ingredients 4 e food tat we planned 2 prepare 2gether in her house as lunch since her parents nt home. Well..let's look at our creations!
Egg & Potato Salad mixed wif e Jap Mayonnaise
Toast Bread spread wif Pizza Paste & topped wif Cheese & Tuna toppings

Hmm..nt exactly "nice" on e outlook bt it taste really gd! The moral of e story is, nvr judge anythin' juz by it's cover! Like me too, haha! I am really a very homely boy tat prefers to stay at hm watch TV or play Playstation rather den clubbing bt becos of my "party" boy look..haiz!!!

1/2 thru our lunch, her sis dropped by! Met her 4 e 1st time, noe of her charactor fr Devona so kinda noe wat 2 expect..well at least she acknowledge my presence, OK!!!
We went Takashimaya 2 shop aftertat, my sweet Devona bought 2 T-Shirts 4 me!!! I still hv nt bought anythin' 4 her yet leh..haiz!!!

Le Coq Sportif T-Shirt
Nautica T-Shirt

We went 2 our fav Okonomiyaki restaurant, Iroha House at Orchard Hotel 4 our dinner. Is our 2nd visit there & is e oni place in S'pore so far tat we cn find real quality authentic Okonomiyaki! Tis oso happened 2 be our fav Jap food! Nxt time when we go Jap, I bring u 2 e DIY Okonomiyaki restaurant bah! :) We oso went 2 e Wheellock Place 2 hv our fav mudpie, cookie monster at nydc, hmm..Yummy!!!

Is home sweet home aftertat & of course on tis annivesary day, she finally get 2 collect her long belated "Christmas present", I noe u juz can't wipe e smile off ur face, hehe!!! ;p

03/01/06(Tue): We cont' our celebration since is holi 4 us! We hv our buffet lunch at Cocoa, very full ah!!! Juz can't hv enough of e fish glue!!! After e long delicious lunch, we watched Narnia. Is a show wif nice CG, simple storyline bt I like some of e soundtracks. Sh I buy e soundtrack or..hmm..haha!!! We went Paragon to shop & my sweet Devona bought a another shirt 4 me!

Tis is e Guess shirt tat she bought 4 me!..& I still hv nt bought anythin' 4 her yet..haiz!!!..bt she dun wan me 2 spend $ leh..am I very "niao"..haiz!!! After we had our light dinner at e Paragon Coffee Club, is home sweet home aftertat cos we both hv 2 work e nxt day..& 2 end of our celebration, it muz of course ends wif a big bang lah!!! Haha!!! ;p (May there be infinite Anni 4 both of us!!!)


posted at 8:20 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

Our 1st New Year Celebration together!!!
Our 1st X'mas together!!!
Siglap..a place tat holds great memory for us!!!
My Early Christmas gift for...Devona of course!!!
1 Month Anniversary!!!
Encore!
The happiest day of our life!..& many more to come!
First day in office as colleague!
Honey so sweet!
My "most memoriable" Reservist has finally ended!



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com