Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Monday, December 26, 2005

My Early Christmas gift for...Devona of course!!!

Well..it's been a while since I last updated my blog..so..really got so many pple wan 2 read my blog meh, Heng Yee? Haha!

The Offical Announcement
On Dec 09, is PAC AD&D 2005! Is oso e date tat we wan to make it public to all e pple in our company! To let everyone noe tat we r 2gether! S'pore is a small world, like wat I had said before, it is very difficult nt to get spotted! Tellin' it all is always better to let pple said it behind our back..which usually dun sounds nice! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion & they cn say wat they wat! By tellin' it all, hopefully cn cut dwn on those gossips behind our back..well for those who juz loved to gossips..juz let it be bah! We dun care anyway, haha!
We r really glad tat our boss noe abt it & feel happy for us too! & all of our colleagues & frens gave us strong support & encouragement, thank you! Gossips?..So Wat! ;p


Christmas Gift

Really got no idea of wat to give her until I suggested Couple Ring! She actually wanted to give me as VDay gift bt she finally let me get tat as Christmas present for her! Well..we r oso very eagle to hv it & wear it..so tat we cn show off to other pple mah..hehe! My name is engraved on her ring while her name is engraved on mine; & when our ring combined it => it formed a heart shape! So for others..no chance liao ah!!! Haha!!! We r both nt available liao!!!

Oh yah! For tat "Chicken Little", dunno y Devona & He Ning tink I look like "Chicken Little", my hair?..hmm..haha!!! Watched e movie on Sun..hmm..a show for kids :)


posted at 9:48 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

1 Month Anniversary!!!
Encore!
The happiest day of our life!..& many more to come!
First day in office as colleague!
Honey so sweet!
My "most memoriable" Reservist has finally ended!
It's really a small world!..in S'pore!
I will protect her, my dear Devona for e rest of m...
The toughest & the sweetest!
My Love, Devona



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com