Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Sunday, January 22, 2006

Romantic Dining Place (Part 1)

I'm sure for any couple after a certain period of time, they will run out of idea of where to go for dinner etc. Nt surprisingly, we faced e same prob too! Given tat we dine together almost everyday except Sun!
So on Mon(16/01), I brought my Love, Devona to e Pasta Fresca in Pasir Panjang, which is quite near to NUS. I believe tis is e most romantic & classiest place tat I hv brought her to for dinner! The decor, e music & e service are all top class! The hand-made pasta is really gd! Mushroom soup is really filled wif mushroom & is very concentrated! I love e Garlic Bread spread wif cheese, freshly toasted when served! So for anyone tat love nice Italian food at reasonable price, I recommend Pasta Fresca! Is really value for money!


THE GATHERING
My "jie mei"s, whom I were very close to, are all very interested to mit my Love, Devona! They were all my ex-Colleague in PAC, my lunch mates! They were all dying to see who is e gal, whom is supposingly "conned" by me to be my gf, haha! The gathering was arranged on Fri(20/01) at Lau Pa Sat. Many pple came, my ex-Buddies in PAC & even my big boss! We came a bit late & we were "forced" to sit far apart! Is their "evil" plot! Anyway, it was always nice to mit up wif old frens, chat up & not talk abt job. The food dun really suit both of us becos we were both "Pu Zhua", so left for a "short" break to eat some light non-oily food. We din join them for karaoke aftertat becos as I said earlier, we were both not in our pink of health. So maybe durin' e Chinese New Year Gathering bah! Den there can be more chating etc. Tis is e 1st time officially I introduced my Love, Devona to my frens as my gf, glad she felt comfortable bt beware of e nxt gathering, there will be more bombardment of qns I'm sure, haha! Bye for Now! ;p


posted at 11:59 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

Selamat Hari Raya Haji
2 Month Anniversary!!!
Our 1st New Year Celebration together!!!
Our 1st X'mas together!!!
Siglap..a place tat holds great memory for us!!!
My Early Christmas gift for...Devona of course!!!
1 Month Anniversary!!!
Encore!
The happiest day of our life!..& many more to come!
First day in office as colleague!



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com