Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Sunday, January 08, 2006

Our 1st X'mas together!!!

I'm back! Very lazy lately..many OTs bt still no excuse, tis is another of my post entries haha! Catchin' up liao!

17/12/05(Sat): Miz out tis fr e last entry. Tis is e 1st time tat I actually "invite" a gal to watch me play football! Kana conned by my bro, Jacky tat we will be playin' against a weak team bt e weak team is actually US!!! Picked Devona up at Queenstown MPT & we headed to e challenge ground, Tanglin Field. My sweet & thoughtful gf got me 2 bottles of isotonic drink, one for my bro too! Hopin' 2 impress her & I really wanted 2 score a goal & dedicate to her bt e opponent was too strong & I was doin' defendin' job rather den attackin'..hopefully, nxt time I cn really score a goal in front of her & dedicate it 2 her! 2 let her noe tat I'm nt Harris, I'm Munez leh! Haha!!! ( She will noe wat I mean ;p )

23/12/05(Fri): Went to our 1st concert 2gether, Ah Du's Live in Concert at S'pore Indoor Stadium! Got e tickets fr my fren, Laylian..thks! We both hv his 1st album oni! So coincident, haha! The concert was ok..he can't really dance, he cn oni sing..din started off well 4 few of his songs..tink he got e key wrong..Oops! Hope there is no Ah Du's fan tat will read tis entry ;P Devona was actually more excited by JJ's guest appearance! I was more impressed by e flute & violin combo wif e electric guitar arrangement 4 a few of his songs! Alright my dear, we will go for e JJ's concert 2gether nxt time! :)

24/12/05(Sat): X'mas Eve!!! We celebrate our 1st X'mas 2gether! Kinda run out of idea of whr 2 go. We wanted 2 avoid e crowd at Orchard bt den..whr else wif no crowd bt cn celebrate? We can't go 4 holi 2gether yet, if nt...haiz! Finally, I brought her 2 Fisherman's Village 2 hv our X'mas Dinner! Long time I hv nt went there, same 4 her too! Thks "Xiao Teo" for remindin' me of tis place! The place was nice, seclude..nice 4 couple..much much better den East Coast! Many place to sit! We were quite worry abt e weather bt luckily e weather did clear up & we cn hv our Romantic dinner by e seaside under e dim light! The X'mas atmos wasn't tat strong there bt anyway, I was lookin' forward 2 e present openin' time! My lovely, thoughtful Devona gave me a BRAUN BUFFEL belt! She noticed tat I hv oni 1 pcs of belt, hw thoughtful! Aiyah..compare to her, I was too lousy! I'm wearin' e belt everyday 2 work nw, cn proudly show off 2 everyone, haha! Well, I oso got another X'mas gift lined up 4 her..bt, haha! She din get it tat day becos of e..haha! Bt she did get it on another day! ;p

25/12/05(Sun): X'mas "watch Sunset at Sentosa"!!! Wanted 2 go there 4 tannin' bt we were quite late when we reached there bt..we accidentally found a nice place 2 see Sunset! It was very Beautiful! Romantic! So any couples out there wan 2 ask me whr izzit in Sentosa?..I dun wan 2 tell, haha! Hmm..at least it turned out 2 be a memoriable X'mas 4 both of us! Had Sakae Sushi for dinner there, same price wif other outlets in e main land! We were very very hungry when we had our dinner becos..i can't rem..hmm..haha! Hope tat our future X'mas will oso be as memoriable as tis..she had nt claim her X'mas present yet leh which she did on another day..keke! :)


posted at 1:42 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

Siglap..a place tat holds great memory for us!!!
My Early Christmas gift for...Devona of course!!!
1 Month Anniversary!!!
Encore!
The happiest day of our life!..& many more to come!
First day in office as colleague!
Honey so sweet!
My "most memoriable" Reservist has finally ended!
It's really a small world!..in S'pore!
I will protect her, my dear Devona for e rest of m...



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com