Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Sunday, December 04, 2005

1 Month Anniversary!!!

1 Month liao! On 02/12/05, Kenneth & Devona r together in Love for 1 Month!
1 month..is actually a short time bt to both of us, it seems like we've been together for a thousand year & we still feel our time spent together is nt enough! We love each other so much tat short time apart seems so unbearable & make us miss & tink of each other even more! (Rem tat we work in a same company leh!)
So many things happened durin' tis 1 month, we've gone thru so much for a month tat most couples wd probably go thru in a few yrs! & becos of all tis, our love grow fr strength to strength after each incident!
Rem my lunchmate once said tat no couples dun quarrel & thru quarrel, they noe each other better..However I beg to differ! In our case, thru open & frank discussion, we get to noe each other better & as I mentioned earlier thru some incidents oso..I tink wat I said later on will kana some jia lat backlash..bt I believe, firmly believe tat we will nvr quarrel becos we love each other so much tat e last thing on our mind is to make each other feel sad..let alone quarrel!
Our relationship is movin' so fast tat if we dun hv any worries such as money, wedding plan, a place tat we cn call home etc, we cn juz get marry tml!
First talk abt wat happened on 28/11/05 (Mon), bad thing happens again when we thought all e bad things r behind us! Bt tis incident cn oni make us more sure of each other & further strengthen our Love for each other! I dun tink anythin' in tis world cn ever tear us apart!
Tis week, my design grp is very very busy, esp we juz had our Proto1 in mid week..I can't spend as much time as I like wif her so I thought of juz e perfect gift for her! I gave her a pink little monkey soft toy sprayed with Ambi Pure! Everyone in e company called me monkey & whenever she smelt tat Ambi Pure smell I use in my car, it reminds her of me! I was hopin' tat tis little monkey cn help me accompany her when I'm nt free bt it actually makes her miss me even more when she sees it! She nvr expected tat I actually prepared a gift for her becos I was so busy! She was very touched & happy! She oso prepared a box of chocolate in a heart-shape box wif a handphone strip of "Dev Love Ken"! I'm surprised becos she acted like e anniversary thing is nt impt bt of course I was very happy & touched when I received e gift fr her!
We went Sentosa after we had a quick bite at Red Hill Market, we went back to e place tat she felt really romantic when we went there last Sat. I oredi planned to bring her there for tis anniversary when she told me tat she really like tat place & hw romantic tat place is..It was really an unforgettable nite, we both got "all wet"! We oso found a place wif really nice nite view to drink coffee! I'm glad tat we both able to make it to spend tis special day together! My grp members Eileen & Joan even disturbed me tat they wan to OT on 02/12/05 (Fri)! I din noe tat they oredi noe abt us bt they juz pretend & act wif me!
I've changed my Friendster status & pic, I'm ready to let everyone noe liao! We dun fear anything else liao! We oni wan to let e whole world noe tat hw deeply in love we r wif each other! Thank you once again to everyone tat had helped us along e way, we will nt let everyone down, those who hv keep their faith in us! & finally..
Happy 1 month Anniversary to me & u, Devona! Love U Always!

posted at 6:10 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

Encore!
The happiest day of our life!..& many more to come!
First day in office as colleague!
Honey so sweet!
My "most memoriable" Reservist has finally ended!
It's really a small world!..in S'pore!
I will protect her, my dear Devona for e rest of m...
The toughest & the sweetest!
My Love, Devona
It's Official!!! We r together!!! Bt...



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com