Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Sunday, January 15, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya Haji

Wish all my Muslim frens a belated Selamat Hari Raya Haji!
Is e 2nd week of e new year 2006! Thks 2 all those who hv cont' their interest in my blog. Hope I din offend anyone along e way in my blog & of course my blog will still concentrate mainly on e "Love Story of Kenneth & Devona" & e story cont'.. :)

Went 2 Holland V 4 dinner on 06/01(Fri). Tis is e 1st time we went there since e last time we went there 4 dinner while I was still in Reservist. Still rem at tat time, we were tryin' to avoid my grp of bunkmates whom were oso there so coincidentally bt we still bumped into them nt once, bt twice! We went 2 e Sushi Tei there bt..juz one bit of comment, e Unagi was kinda smaller compared 2 those tat we ate at other outlets! The best we had eaten is fr e China Square outlet! We went Labrador Park, a memoriable place 4 us becos of..well..ar.., aftertat & we finally found a way 2 help us 2 de stress! ;p
Is comp holi 4 us on 09/01(Mon), so we decided 2 go Sentosa. Well, tis is e place tat we celebrated our 1 mth Anniversary. It was rainin' heavily 4 e past few days & it is difficult 2 plan any outings & we still can't go on any private trip yet..haiz. Picked her up at her place cos e weather is so unpredictable.. We eat e sushi buffet at Sakae Sushi fr 3pm to 6pm. It was a such heavy meal 4 us tat we cd actually forgoes e dinner! Prior 2 tat, we took some light food at e Sky Tower Subway. Tis is e 1st time I ate Subway sandwich & fr wat I heard fr her..guess I will leave e orderin' 2 her again when we go Subway nxt time, haha! We've been goin' Sentosa so regularly tat we cn consider applyin' 4 membership liao, haha! Well, tis is e 1st place tat we went overseas leh! :)
Aftertat..we actually went on a Park Escapade! It was still early & so we went jialan jialan 2 visit all those supposingly well received "holy" parks!
Mt Faber Park: We gave up on tis park! We went there 3 times & everytime is a disappointment..really cannot make it! Is hot & stuffy, crowded, really can't believe tis used 2 be a holy place 4 couples!

Kent Ridge Park: We oni went up & dwn 1 round in e car bt it certainly had one of e best nite view! Maybe we will go there nxt time 2 enjoy e nite scene!
We oso passed by West Coast Park too bt nt enough 2 judge it so I leave it out. Labrador is still e best 4 me at e moment bt maybe Kent Ridge got e potential 2 overtakes it..hmm..we did go to Lower Pierce Resirvoir on a later date bt e weather was really bad..we were kinda scare 2 venture too far & cos it was really really dark so..anyway..we did hv a gd time, haha!

13/01(Fri) or Fri e 13th, supposed 2 hv a gathering wif some ex Colleague bt due 2 unavailability of my big boss, Takayama san; it was postponed. So we went Marina South 4 steamboat dinner, tis is e 2nd time we went there. Last time we went 2 Chong Pang so tis time we chose Long Chun. Based on her assessment & I feel e same too, Long Chun got wider choice & nicer selection of meat 4 BBQ. I loved e BBQ fish meat she did 4 me! She oso enjoyed herself better! Fillin' dinner again..guess soon she will achieve her target..tat is 2 make big my tummy, haha! Devona, u muz be responsible ok? haha!

14/01(Sat): picked Devona up at Orchard after I finished my mornin' soccer game wif my bro, Jacky & his frens. Since it was 15th on e lunar calendar, we went 2 e Godess of Mercy Temple at Waterloo St 2 pray. Aftertat we went 2 Parco Bugis Junction..which was a very big mistake! We bumped into many PAC colleagues which was nt e problem, really!

Y it was a mistake? Well..it seems like it is nt a place tat my beloved Devona enjoyed shoppin' there! She juz cd nt find anything suitable 4 her & me & e place was so crowded! Guess we will cross out tis place fr our shoppin' place list bah! Missin' out on e Agnes b bag last wk at Cityhall & other things tat happened lately etc. seem 2 hv taken a toll on her..my poor dear! Dun worry, ur honey will help u thru all these! I will be there 2 support U in watever..& juz wan 2 say it again..u looked really beautiful tat day! I liked ur image tat day! Too bad I looked shagged; if nt, we wd hv taken our 1st photo sticket 2gether..well leave it on another memoriable day, when we cn record e date on it bah! Had dinner at East Coast Park Food Centre..she din hv any appetite at tat time bt when I sent her home, we went 2 e famous Prata shop: Cashurina Curry, dunno if I got e spellin' correct or nt, 4 supper..she looked better by den, haha! Oh yah, tat place is air-con liao leh bt too bad they close shop at 12am! Looked cleaner & more organised..their egg prata was really big! Well, is their speciality mah! Sent her home aftertat.. Yeah! Finally I'm updated in my blog once again! Will try 2 update as regular as possible before I start 4gettin' wat I feel at tat moment, wat I want 2 put dwn in words in e blog. Well, hv a nice week ahead to everyone tat had read my blog & of course 2 my beloved Devona, wan to be wif u every moment, every minute! :)

posted at 5:30 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

2 Month Anniversary!!!
Our 1st New Year Celebration together!!!
Our 1st X'mas together!!!
Siglap..a place tat holds great memory for us!!!
My Early Christmas gift for...Devona of course!!!
1 Month Anniversary!!!
Encore!
The happiest day of our life!..& many more to come!
First day in office as colleague!
Honey so sweet!



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com