Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Saturday, November 19, 2005

The happiest day of our life!..& many more to come!

Nov 19 0900hr: PAC Futsal Tournament 2005 at RP. My team, Design Centre United drew e 1st game 2-2, won e 2nd game 2-1, lost e 3rd game 0-2. Too bad they follow e old goal difference rule, if nt based on current UEFA head to head rule, we sh be fightin' for e 1st & 2nd placin' bt anyway, we enjoyed ourselves, hv fun, tat is most impt!
Nov 19 1300hr: Mit up wif my dear Devona outside Lido Mango. She went for a haircut at Takayshimaya. Actually, really hoped tat she cn come dwn to watch me play bt..maybe is still nt appropriate at e moment..anyway, after e trim..she looked neater! (I din say she looked untidy before tat, dun misquote me leh, haha!) My ever so sweet & thoughtful Devona got me a bottle of H2O to quench my thirst! Isn't she wonderful? We went to Scotts Picnic for lunch before we headed dwn to Orchard Hotel to check out e Okonomiyaki Restaurant.
We still got many time so we had coffee at StarBucks..we nvr went to StarBucks yet leh even though we drank coffee almost everytime we met up!
Nov 19 1800hr: Is dinner time at e Okonomiyaki Restaurant at Orchard Hotel! She like to eat Okonomiyaki & tis happened to be my fav jap food oso! I actually sh be e one to do e homework bt she spend time thru internet to find tis place! Nxt will be my turn! I will try to find e place tat they actually let us do e Okonomiyaki ourselves becos in Japan, all e restaurant tat I went to, we actually do it ourselves unlike S'pore. We will go to Japan together one day ok? Tat's many places tat I wanted to bring u!
Nov 19 2200hr: I brought her to Labrador Park, juz cd nt find any nice place in Orchard tat we cn sit dwn, relax & chat.
We found a nice place to sit, facin' e sea, we cn hear e sea wave strumin, e light blinkin' opp of us..it was very relax, comfortable & romantic.
Nov 19 2230hr: The most wonderful thing has happened..finally! It was really unforgettable & until nw, is still spinnin' in my head! Tis has to be one of e happiest moment in my life! & wif her Devona, we r sure we will hv many more unforgettable, happy moment! Together we will create many more happy memories tat will oni stay in our mind forever & ever!
(Hw we hope e time cn come to a stand still, juz for e 2 of us!)
Nov 19 2245hr: The time has comed for me to send her home..dun bear to but is my duty to send her home safe & sound & not too late oso..
Anyway, tis is e nite tat I will nvr forget! My Love Devona, we will be together forever, happily ever after..til e end of time!

posted at 11:59 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

First day in office as colleague!
Honey so sweet!
My "most memoriable" Reservist has finally ended!
It's really a small world!..in S'pore!
I will protect her, my dear Devona for e rest of m...
The toughest & the sweetest!
My Love, Devona
It's Official!!! We r together!!! Bt...
The Showdown
My In-Camp..Heaven turns Hell!!!



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com