Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Tuesday, June 05, 2007

05.06.07 - Kenneth & Devona ROM

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Today (05.06.07) 2.45pm at the ROM, I & my dear Devona had completed e solemnization & fr tat moment onwards, we r legally married!
We oni invite our family members & some close relatives becos we wan to keep tis as a private affair.
Sori for nt inviting all our frens bt we will nt leave ur all out for our customary wedding! :P
V.happy & glad tat we hv finally tied e knot after we've been together for slightly more den 1 & half yr.
Tis is e milestone tat we hv worked realli hard to reach; overcome lot's of obstacles along e way.
To my dear Devona, I hv swear to take care of U & U cn trust me on tat for e rest of my life!
Tis is juz one of e milestone in our life tat we hv reached 2gether & I'm sure we will achieve many more in e years to come!
Love U forever BB :)

P.S: Pls look out for a later posting on e pics of e event! :)

posted at 9:51 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

Happy 2007 CNY to all my frens!!!
The boys from Ipswich..witches!!!
Urgent Announcement!!!
Hens & cockanaden night
The Return of e God!
It's painful..
I'm 33 liao!!!
Back again..hopefully wif more consistency :p
TCS Actor Elvin Ng joined us for soccer!!!
ICT again!!!



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com