Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hens & cockanaden night

Well, it's suppose to be a bye bye to singlehood celebration to my best fren, Madeline; she is gettin' married to e person tat she truely loves, on (10/11) at Rasa Sentosa Resort..finally! I will toke more abt her love story nxt time & I'm realli glad & happy for her! It was a really difficult road for her & finally she made it!

Madeline, bride to be on 10/11/06 (taken wif her piggy in PAC)


Another of my gd fren, Pei Nee oso gettin' marry tis yr too on (25/11)! Nt to forget oso, Buta Mei Mei, Jolin who had juz ROM on (07/10)! Heng Yee, e bdae boy on (28/10), organized tis clubbin' gatherin' at Thumper, which I'm very sure is based on Charissa's recommendation! Other den e pple mentioned above, rest of e attendee were Violet, Shirley, Huiling, Yan Keat, Chin, ES, some of Charissa & Madeline frens & me of course, wif my dear, Devona. Me & my dear, Devona went to Big O to get a bdae cake for Heng Yee. I can't give him my heart cos I oredi gave it to my dear, Devona, so I give a "heart shaped" cake instead, haha! Juz jokin'!

Heng Yee, bdae boy on 28/10/06 (taken in JB durin' Comp holi)


Is a nice gatherin' for us, all of us r ex Pioneer staff except for a few still remain in e comp, bt probably it will be better at a more quiet place so tat I no nid to shout to talk mah! Chat up wif them a bit to noe abt their latest "movement" & hw's life for them esp I hv nt met most of them for quite some times. Glad to noe tat for most of them, they r doin' fine. One thing for sure, all tat hv left Pioneer hv no regret & they will nvr go bk! Is very sad tat most of us had to leave becos it is at tis comp, we all became gd frens; bt becos of some terribly over-rated "upper level" pple, we had to leave! They always tink their management & plannin' r e best bt in actual fact, is e worst! Their management style is totally out-dated & maybe it cn work in e Army bt in an MNCs..we had all left..almost, nid to say anymore?

Pei Nee, bride to be on 25/11/06 (taken in PAC long time bk)


Realli happy to noe tat everyone is doin' fine. Madeline will be goin' to be a Tai Tai! Pei Nee to be happily married soon! Jolin will be too in nxt yr! Heng Yee is njoyin' his job responsibility in Creative! Heard fr him, Cho is happy there too & together wif Melvin, Yan, Chye Keong etc. & more to come? We've got a Pioneer Alumni there! There was a Pioneer Alumni too at Flextronics too when a lot of my frens left & joined there few yrs back! Yan Keat will be startin' his new job as a design engineer nxt Mon! Of course we oso gossiped on "Ah Jo's Blog Attack Incident" & status of our ex comp's project etc. To some of them, my new comp is actually their customer! Like in e case of Jolin & Shirley, haha! Too bad they nvr kanna me; or else, it will be worst! Hehe!

Jolin, ROM on 07/10/06 (Buta Mei Mei act cute again lah)


Let's toke abt e place, Thumper. Juz in case for those who had no idea whr tis place is, it is located at e Gnd Floor of Goodwood Park Hotel. It had started to popularize ard late last yr even though facin' strong competition fr e new kids on e block like Momo & MOS later on, they r actually doin' fine! Even places like China Black & Madam Wong had to close shop after facin' all tis new challengers!
Frankly speakin', after visitin' e place for e 1st time, I realli can't understand wat's e hype is all abt in tis place. It is actually quite a small place & it will get very smoky when pple smoke! They hv a live band tat churns out danceable tune, some cute young babes goin' ard sellin' Tequila, there is oso a kiss a bride for $5 which I'm nt sure if is oni for tat day. They do hv a small place tat pple cn sit ard outside to njoy their drink & chat w/o e nid to raise e voice to communicate. I asked Charissa wat's so special abt tat place, her reply was tat e crowd r more mature, mainly workin' class pple; so u dun get Ah Beng or Ah Lian comin' in & she said e music is nice too!
Well, personally, is oni so so for me. Maybe I had stopped clubbin' for long time, maybe I'm gettin' old & fat? Which some of them had said! I will diet & change my dress sense de! I am still as young as before! Juz tat I nid to wear more mature due to my position in e new comp! I still play football at least once a week! Hw cn they say tat! S***! Anyway, I'll be startin' my RT in Jan '07 & I will be bk fitter, stronger & definitely younger de! :P
NB: For those who wan to find more abt Thumper, go check out their web site at http://www.thumper.com.sg

posted at 1:26 am by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

The Return of e God!
It's painful..
I'm 33 liao!!!
Back again..hopefully wif more consistency :p
TCS Actor Elvin Ng joined us for soccer!!!
ICT again!!!
I QUIT..
World Cup Quarter Final Review & Semi-Final Preview
World Cup 2006 in Germany.
Flashback 03: Movie Review



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com