Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm 33 liao!!!

THIS IS THE LEGENDARY AH KEN KOK KOK AT HIS NEW OFFICE PANTRY. HE STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS 33!!!
"1yr ago, 1st time I sent u hm.
1yr later, I still sent u hm.
Nxt yr, I will send u hm.
Nxt Nxt yr, I dun send u hm..we go hm 2gether!.."
Tis is e sms tat I sent to my dear, Devona after she celebrated my bdae wif me; 1st time officially as my gal fren..cn I oso say fiancee..future wife to be? *-) The 1st time tat I sent her hm was on 12.10.05, it is oso e 1st time tat she let a guy send her hm! Guess is oni time for us to be 2gether fr den on :)
The celebration started off wif a dinner at e Hoshigaoka, one of our fav jap restaurant tat serve nice Unagi, in Shaw Centre; got 15% discount becos is my bdae! We both ate Unagi Roll Set since we both love to eat Unagi. Their Unagi is actually one of e better one ard bt nt as gd as their Bugis Junction outlet. The best Unagi tat we had eaten so far is still at e Sushi Tei in China Square!
MY BDAE CAKE: IRISH CREAM MUD PIE FROM NYDC!!!
My dear wanted to get me a cake initially bt she cd nt get it & I oso quite against it becos we can't finish, it juz e 2 of us! In e end, I suggested Mud Pie instead & we go to e nydc at Wheellock Place. nydc has got one of e best Mud Pie in town and e oni one tat I feel cn rival them is e Mud Pie fr Coffee Club. So, my choice of e bdae cake is Irish Cream Mud Pie! For those who had no idea wat is Irish Cream, it is a cream liqueur based on Irish whiskey and made with cream and other sweeteners. A.Angie taught me to add Irish Cream to coffee & aftertat, I will always add Bailey's Irish Cream to my coffee at every chance! For those tat hv nt try it before, try it! It's realli very nice! It adds some new fragant to ur coffee!
PRESENT 01: BURBERRY POLO-T!!!


PRESENT 02 & 03: TIMBERLAND WIND BREAKER & T-SHIRT!!!
I actually banned my dear to buy any present for me becos she oredi bought many liao which I received in advance! Anyway, I told her tat e best present she cn gave me is to recover fr her persistent cough!
MY DEAR TRYIN' TO ACT "ur..hm.." AT NYDC. MAYBE SHE CAN FILL IN THE BLANK, HAHAHA!!! :P

DEATH NOTE: OPENS ON 19/10/06 IN S'PORE!!!

It's been a while since I last wrote abt e movie tat we had watched. I oso find tat it is nt so meaningful if I write it too late & e movie had oredi been taken off. Tis time I wrote abt Death Note, which we watched e sneak preview at Junction 8 GV last sat (14/10).

Imagine if u r given a notebook to write e name of e person tat u hate most; & by writin' his or her name on the notebook, he or she will die of heart attack in 40sec if e cause of death & e time of death r nt written! Who will u write?

Death Note is e notebook tat Ryuk, god of death (Shinigami), dropped in e human world so tat whoever possess e book will be able to kill any person by writtin' his or her name on e notebook thus extending e life of e god of death! Light, a extremely brillant uni undergrad, got hold of e Death Note & he acted in e name of Kira to kill criminals tat escape e punishment of e law or too leniently punished by e law. However, wat he deem as justice to e world is seem as juz plain massacre in e eye of e Law Keeper! Esp later on when he started to kill pple tat r nt criminals! To catch a genius, it take another genius & L, e mysterious detective took up e battle to hunt Kira dwn! I will nt go into details of e movie bt for those who had watched e comic, e movie stayed quite faithful to e comic except he had a gal fren, Shiori, who was nt in e comic. She played an impt part to e ending of tis 1st episode! The sequel is comin' pretty soon, it will open in Japan on 03/11/06..e Last Battle..e Last Name!

Details of Death Note the Beginning can be found on tis local officical website, http://www.encorefilms.com/deathnote.html while e sequel to tis, Death Note the Last Name can be found on tis jap official website, http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/deathnote. If u hv nvr read e comic bt u wan to read up some background info on Death Note, try tis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Note. Tis movie is a pretty long one & e pace maybe a bit slow bt overall is a nice one! It is e No.1 box office in Hong Kong history for a jap movie. It recorded 2.2 million attendance in Japan. So wat do u tink? Go watch it! (Rating 3.5/5) Dun 4get to look out for e sequel becos it promises more action! Tat's wat I gathered fr e Trailer.

Btw, I hv juz changed my Tag Board becos e previous one dunno wat happen, can't use liao. Be sure to leave message or e name of e person in my "LIVE NOTE"..wat will happen to tat person after 40sec when his name is written..hmm..


posted at 12:00 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

Back again..hopefully wif more consistency :p
TCS Actor Elvin Ng joined us for soccer!!!
ICT again!!!
I QUIT..
World Cup Quarter Final Review & Semi-Final Preview
World Cup 2006 in Germany.
Flashback 03: Movie Review
Flashback 02: 6 Month Anniversary!!!
Flashback 01: 5 Month Anniversary!!!
2006 FA Cup Winner: Liverpool!!!



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com