Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Urgent Announcement!!!

Tis is an Urgent Announcement! For those who had e chance to read my previous blog entry, u will find tat I hd actually modified a bit if u read it again carefully tis time round. It seems tat my previous content was quite disturbin' to some "reader" & I was requested to take it dwn! No doubt tis is my blog bt I hv to take care of my "reader" feeling & reaction etc. We all noe tat so wat if u r so & so daughter & happened to be fr some damn solid JC & so wat if u r father of tat daughter & oso happened to be some big shot, be prepared to be kanna "shoot" if ur blog content is deemed too "controvesial" or "provocative"! On e brighter side, it oso means tat there r pple readin' my blog! Anyway, I wd like to apologise for my view, content etc. in my previous blog entry tat hd caused great discomfort to e "reader"..hmm..muz be sincere becos if nt, will kana backlash again, haha! Anyway Ah Ken Kok Kok, Mai Hau Mai Hau Mai Hau, Dun Cry Dun Cry Dun Cry..makes me feel like eatin' Mee Siam mai..Oops! Cannot say! :X

posted at 11:59 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

Hens & cockanaden night
The Return of e God!
It's painful..
I'm 33 liao!!!
Back again..hopefully wif more consistency :p
TCS Actor Elvin Ng joined us for soccer!!!
ICT again!!!
I QUIT..
World Cup Quarter Final Review & Semi-Final Preview
World Cup 2006 in Germany.



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com