Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy 2007 CNY to all my frens!!!

I'm back..bt when will be my nxt entry?
It's been a long time since my last blog entry. I was realli and still is very caught up wif my work in Venture. On a personal level, lot's of time and energy are put into ROM, Pre Wedding, Wedding, New Home preparation etc together with my dear Devona. She too was and still is very busy wif her work as her project is movin' into Tool Issue.

I dunno izzit gd or bad tat both of us r assigned wif laptop by e company. We can bring our job home to work bt workin' past midnite at home seem to be norm for us! Again dunno izzit gd or bad, gd as in we noe tat in a way our job sh be secured, bad as in we both hv little time left to do our ROM, Pre Wedding, Wedding, New Home preparation etc., let alone mit up wif frens and ex-colleagues! Realli feel very bad tat we hv to "fly aeroplane"..haiz..paisei..

Movin' fr 2006 & into 2007, so many things had happened!
I had left Pioneer, e company tat I had worked for 8 yrs, to join Venture.
I and my dear Devona had purchased a 3+1 unit in La Casa, e supposingly last EC in S'pore.
2 of my best "gal" frens had gotten married and another of my best "gal" fren had ROM.
Juz read fr Jo's blog tat she had resigned fr Pioneer! Violet will be all alone fr nxt wk onwards. 3 of us used to lunch together when bulk of my earlier lunch buddies left Pioneer.

Well, time goes on and so must we, be it in career or personal life etc.
I and my dear Devona have oso planned out our path for e future together!
I want to wish all my frens tat tis Yr of Pig will be a fruitful one for everyone in career, lovelife, everything! Tomorrow will always be better! :)


*NEWS FLASH* Searchin' for Mechanical Design Engr (preferrably fr TECH or FLEXTRONICS) [2 vacancies available!!!]
As a Project Manager in Venture, I get to form up my own team. Currently for 1 of e project I'm working on, I nid 3 Mechanical Design Engineers. I oredi got 1 wif me bt I nid 2 more. For those who r interested, pls dropped me ur email address in my LIVE NOTE & I will contact u. Best if u hv thermal printer design experience!
That's all for now, hope my nxt blog entry will come soon..bye!
Btw, below pics r taken on Proposal Day! I will go into detail nxt time.
This is me on Proposal Day (16.12.06)
This is my dear Devona on Poposal Day (16.12.06)

posted at 3:20 am by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

The boys from Ipswich..witches!!!
Urgent Announcement!!!
Hens & cockanaden night
The Return of e God!
It's painful..
I'm 33 liao!!!
Back again..hopefully wif more consistency :p
TCS Actor Elvin Ng joined us for soccer!!!
ICT again!!!
I QUIT..



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com