Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Sunday, November 06, 2005

My Love, Devona

Tis is my Love, Devona! Discussed wif her abt whether to tell it all in my blog..esp some of my frens who read my blog oso work in e same company as we were. We believe is a sooner or later thing so I may as well tell it nw before pple start questioning us or gossip behind our back after they accidentaily spot us dating in S'pore. (S'pore too small lah, haha!)
Officially announced again, Kenneth & Devona are now an item.
However, I hoped tat my frens who knew abt it thru my Blog, pls dun spread it ard in our company becos we do not wish to incurr unneccessary inconvenience to both of us & e pple ard us. Definitely, we will not let our relationship affect our job. We will keep it professional bt we oso nid e pple who know abt it to play their part so tat both of us cn cont' to work in e same way juz as before. Is ok to let pple who r nt workin' in our company to know abt it bt pls dun spread it to every single person in our company esp to those Big Mouth! Until we will choose a suitable timing to official announce to e pple in our company, pls help to keep it underwrap for e time being.
Both of us r really serious abt tis relationship & we hope to make it work & make it our last & final one..so we nid everyone support & cooperation so pls let us announce tis news to our fellow colleague ourselves when we tink e time is right, thank you!
Still got to talk a little abt wat we did on Sat nite lah hor ;p
We had our dinner at e Makansutra nxt to Esplanade after we had our coffee at e tcc in Lido buidling. We were actually quite full so we didn't really ate much & we take a stroll fr Esplanade to Fullerton to Merlion (to & fro) before we go for e ice cream at Gelare at Citylink. We den went to Cosy Bay becos 1st.Devona nvr been there before so I bring her there & 2nd.He Ning actually said tat pple cn actually fish at Cosy Bay & I said, "fish my backside!"..becos I dun rem got pple fishing at Cosy Bay. After we arrived at tat place, actually there is pple fishing ard there bt nt at Cosy Bay, so..am I still right or...hmm..

posted at 1:08 am by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

It's Official!!! We r together!!! Bt...
The Showdown
My In-Camp..Heaven turns Hell!!!
PAC Annual Briefing
Golden Ball
GOAL!
12th of Oct 1973
Dream is made of..
Am I really a "heartless" chap???
Wake me up when September ends..



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com