Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's Official!!! We r together!!! Bt...

After all tat hv been said on Tue (011105), right after 12pm fr Mon to be exact, me & Devona hv to mit again definitely. Nt juz to confirm wat we had talked bt we were missin' each other so badly tat we juz hv to mit!
I arranged to pick her up at Cityhall at 730pm, cd hv been earlier bt Army ah, Argh!!! Anyway, we make our way to Siglap, tis time I did my homework liao. We went to Cafe Cartel for dinner. Told her last time tat tis place kinda resemble Holland V bt nt so crowded & got e cosy & comfortable feel. Tis time we r spolit for choice for ice-cream, haha! Bt finally we settled for Hagen Daz, hmm..yummy. Of course is nt juz makan for both of us, we do love to eat!, we talked a lot abt wat hv been said & arrived at some common understandin' for some impt issues..which is very impt becos we dun like guessin'!
Sent her aftertat becos is nt so nice to send her so late everytime. Sent e most impt SMS in my life to her when I reached hm to cnfirm our status. Tat was Wed nite, 021105. So maybe we cn decide again which sh be our official date bah ;p Bt..we still got a big obstacle to clear..after tis, I dun tink there will be anything else tat we fear, tat we can't conquer 2gether! Until den, let's hope tat we will clear tis obstacle ASAP 2gether! All tat I wanted to say hv oredi been said to her, I will let my actions to prove my feeling & LOVE for her!

posted at 6:07 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

The Showdown
My In-Camp..Heaven turns Hell!!!
PAC Annual Briefing
Golden Ball
GOAL!
12th of Oct 1973
Dream is made of..
Am I really a "heartless" chap???
Wake me up when September ends..
Lunar Seventh Month



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com