Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Sunday, October 30, 2005

My In-Camp..Heaven turns Hell!!!

Tis is hw I look nw! In-Camp, usually is Heaven to most pple. Is a break fr e borin' routine job bt..is nt for my case!
First day was Heaven..life was slow, many waitin', whole day lecture wif test at e end of e day. We still get to book out & book in e nxt mornin'! Bt..bt..
On e 2nd day, Heaven turns Hell! We found tat e course was a STAY IN COURSE!!! We will at most be granted Nights Off, which means Book out around 6pm & Book In again by 1030pm! The course was so packed tat we even got outfield excercise for e whole of 1 week! Initially, it was even told tat we will be goin' P.Tekong for a 3 days excercise! Even though, it was changed back to e mainland bt we will still be combinin' these excercises wif e NSF! Alamak! I am reservist leh! Hw come lah goin' back to my Army Dayz!
Btw, my vocation is MP, I'm attendin' MP Specs II Course at Mombray Camp. Which means at e end of e course, I will be promoted to Seargent.
Sat, I got outfield excercise at Ulu Sembawang, Sat whole day leh! NSF oredi haf day book out liao leh!
Nevertheless, after booked out at 6pm. I went straight to pick Devona up for dinner at e office, she OT. We both hv our things to complain, haha!
Sori got to let her wait so long before she cn eat her dinner, she didn't hv lunch & by e time we had our dinner, it was oredi 8pm!
We went to e Zen at Marine Cove, East Coast for dinner.
Take a stroll at East Coast Park, dinner was heavy. The portion was big leh!
We had coffee at Coffee Bean & cont' our individual complains & gossips, haha!
Aftertat as usual, I sent her hm. It was quite late oredi. She muz be tired becos she was in e office since 9+ til 7+ & I was tired too..it will be long time sleepin' for me on Sun. Sun got to book in by 1030pm leh!!! Arghhh!!!

posted at 1:00 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

PAC Annual Briefing
Golden Ball
GOAL!
12th of Oct 1973
Dream is made of..
Am I really a "heartless" chap???
Wake me up when September ends..
Lunar Seventh Month
Pool 1st Win of e Season!
Sori Pan Pan & farewell..



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com