Â

Ah KeN no Blog desu!!!

18/08 at e Cage: Scored 1 & made 1 wif my new boots! Good: mit up old frens. Bad: severely lackin' in fitness!
Sunday, August 14, 2005

Pool 1st Game of e Season..



I've alwayz enjoyed watchin' football bt nothin' compare 2 playin' e game itself!
Went NUS yesterday 2 play football wif my regular kakis, do tis every Sat.
Bt b4 tat, gotta 2 OT 1st..no choice leh..:(
Recently, we've been playin' against a bunch of Indians.
4 those who played football regularly, u will know tat Indian like 2 dribble alot, lots of flick & draggin' of ball..& they r never easy 2 defend against!
It's been crowded at NUS so no choice we got to play 3 teams, one goal out.
I played on e Right Wing for my team & I got 2 assists..my attackin' game was ok, esp my crosses fr e right!..very fast pace game..very tiring bt we were e best so we get 2 stayed on longest, hahaha!!!
Aftertat, we shift 2 e bigger court & we r able 2 let everyone played at e same time, so we play 2 teams.
Tis time I joined e Indian 2 play against my fellow kakis..
Usually I played against them bt tis time I played 4 them & actually helped them 2 beat my own kakis!!!
Tis time I played as a Left Back becos their midfield is oredi very strong & their understandin' wif one another is very good..
I can't rem hw many goals we scored against my kakis bt we didn't concede a goal! Tats hw gd we were defensively!!! Their defence was nvr strong bt wif me & 2 other chinese guy, we shored up e defence & is oni a case of hw many goals we will score as time goes!!! My kakis hv no chance of scorin' wif us in defence, hahaha!!!
Felt "Great" esp after e game, e Indian praised me 4 hvin a gd game!!!
Anyway, I will cont 2 improve on my all round game & my aim is alwayz 2 play better on e nxt game!
..Bt felt "nt so great" after wake up knowin' e result of Liverpool 1st game ended up in goalless away draw wif Middlesborough.
Bt takin' into account our past records against them, is nt so bad result afterall..bt we muz beat Sunderland at Anfield nxt Sat if we wan 2 stay in e title race becos Man U & Arsenal had all won their 1st game of e season..

posted at 12:00 pm by Ah Ken | Permalink |

0 Comments:

About Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Kenneth Loh
B-day: 12/10/1973
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Occupation: Project Manager
Country: Singapore
Likes: Football
Dislikes: Rain
Supports: Liverpool FC

About My Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Name: Devona Poon
B-day: 10/05/1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Mech Designer
Country: Singapore
Likes: Shopping
Dislikes: Heat
Supports: "Ballack" FC

About Us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Love Story of Kenneth & Devona", opens on 02/11/05 in Singapore & still going strong!!!

Live Note


Archives

August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
home

Recent Entries

Start of EPL 05/06!!!
Party@MoMo!!!
The Beginning..



Blogs I Read

Heng Yee
Jo
John
Jolin
Yuting



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger
'hacked' by JY
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com